Synchronicity syn·chro·nic·i·ty (sngkr-ns-t, sn-) n. pl. syn·chro·nic·i·ties
is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance

Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 6 July 2010

Snaildom


So, I'm looking for a new house!! 

Me and my step-mum aren't best suited as far as living arrangements goes it seems, so, SHIFT HAPPENING

Need a decent area, decent size, decent housemate on a decent budget.
South Landan, hugemungous room, Party girl flatmate for next to nothing...

wish me luck!! 

edit: just realised ^ that's worded as if I'm paying for my flatmate. I'm not. I'm really not =/ 

Nikki the snail with my house on my back/car seat


 P.S Charlie The Unicorn is my idol <3