Synchronicity syn·chro·nic·i·ty (sngkr-ns-t, sn-) n. pl. syn·chro·nic·i·ties
is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance

Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Introducing...!!


Some of you may be familiar with him already, my extremely influential business partner, MC Crazy D "Woah woah woah!"

If you do know of him, you'll know that Crazy has A HELLOVALOT of hugemungous parties under his heavyweight dubist belt, he certainly knows how to have a good time, therefore, both D and I are dead set on organising this party that's worth raving to your grandkids about in an 'in my day we KNEW how to party' fashion.

We both know how important the venue is: are the sounds crisp? nice outside space for the smokers? seats for the intellectual/lazy types and do they provide delboy umbrellas with the drinks? All are key points so we had to be sure that we picked the right place, comfortable yet exciting, friendly yet party vibes, cool and in the right location.
 
'Struck gold' is certainly the most apt term here.

Introducing: Brixton Jamm. Perfect.

Outside space, amazing size in and out, banging sound system, seats, toilet facilities that don't require a snorkel to enter, 2 rooms and an amazing vibe, trendy with a hint of class served up with a sprig of swagger. Lovely.

No pink cocktail umbrellas though? I'll bring some if the demand's there, although, I'm sure your attention will be preoccupied once you get there.

On another note, please could you help me out? I've been reminiscing over old penny sweets that are no longer available, when penny sweets actually cost 1p? Please drop me a line with your faves on there, so far I've come up with:




Lovage! =) X

So excited!!! I can reveal the date for your diary and a concept to shake your tic tacs VERY soon!! =D