Synchronicity syn·chro·nic·i·ty (sngkr-ns-t, sn-) n. pl. syn·chro·nic·i·ties
is the experience of two or more events that are apparently causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance

Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Waffling Versatile

Yo =)

First of all, thanks SO much to everyone who's re-read, re-tweeted and re-posted my initial post! The wicked response from everyone just reminds me how cool and mario star special people are. Your support has just encouraged me even further to ensure this event is 100% about funtimes.

I'm a fun loving girl with an agreement with myself to do something new EVERY single week, whether that's visit a random place on the map, try a weird seafood concoction or learn a new skill because I've learned to understand that life's for living, all about the enjoyment factor.

"If you keep doing what you're doing, you'll always get what you've got. If what you're doing isn't working, do something else"

So recently I've moulded my life to following my bliss, everything I choose to do features somewhere on my imaginary enjoymeter, if it fails to score that high, it's time to revise.

So, with all that said, I am thoroughly enjoying the planning process of what I hope to be an event, no, an experience to encourage severe salivation and adrenalin overload (I'm SO e-number excited!!)

Shifted is under discussion and we have plans of the 3D kind. I'm not talking Avatar, funny glassesbearing 3D, just adding a little extra touches that any proud interior designer will tell you most definitely 'completes' the all-round experience.

Bit by bit we'll be able to reveal what the hell I'm talking about

We're gonna take you to another dimension, pay close attention = Tuna

Namaste earthlings X